Thursday, October 1, 2009

South Korea


In South Korea I got to visit Bulguksa temple. I got to see a beautiful dance performances with fans by women in pink in the picture. I love to see their beaches and the lands near water. I tried their spicy kim chi and their popular dish Bibimbap. Bibimbap is a bowl mix of countless vegetables on a stone bowl rice with spicy sauce.I also met my favorite korean singer Kim Hyun Joong!!!! Korea covers 100,032 square kilometers. The population in korea is over 48 million people. Korea is divided into South and North because of a war.South Korea's government is divided into 3 branches just like the U.S. The olympics was held in Korea in 1988 at Seoul Olympic Stadium. For more info. on South Korea click on the link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment