Friday, October 2, 2009

Saigon Vietnam



Saigon is the city that never sleeps. I see vehicles crowded in the streets. I love the fruits in vietnam! I had the dragon fruit(in the picture), sugar apple, lychee, guava, waterapple, longans, star fruits, Corossolier, and jackfruits are some of my favorites. There's people selling food everywhere! It could be a small restaraunt but they could have very delicious food! Pho is one of my favorite soup that vietnam is known for. I went around town and watched the celebration, partying at night in the city.Vietnam is still under communism. So it was renamed Ho Chi Minh after a northern leader. April 30, 1975 was an important date, because it was the war against the north and the south, americans helped south vietnam against the north for freedom, but lost.Ho Chi Minh City is home to a well-established ethnic Chinese population. The seasons are divided in 2 : a dry season, and rainfall season, average rainfall is 1800millimeters. For more info on Saigon Vietnam click on this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Minh_City

No comments:

Post a Comment