Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Orlando Florida


The plane ride was long and boring but I finally arrived at Florida! I found a beautiful hotel there called Marriatt where I would spend the night. I took a taxi to look around the city. I saw the skyline.It was so pretty, I could see the city buildings. I found a restaurant called Cafe Chardonnay and had Brandied Lobster Bisque with Maine Lobster Meat. After I was done eating I went to Disney World for some fun ride. I went on the typhoon lagoon. This ride is a water ride that has a pool bigger then the size of 2 football fields!!! I saw the Magic Kingdom,Epcot,Animal Park, Blizzard Beach and Hollywood Studios. Orlando became a city in 1885. It is the 5th largest city in Florida. The population in Orlando is about 230,514. It is known for its tourism destination such as Disneyland and Sea World. It also is where the 3rd largest university by student enrollment in the nation.For more info about florida, click this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando,_Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment