Thursday, September 3, 2009

About me & my vacation




My name is Phuong. I'm 12 years old, from Callanan middle school. I'm Asian ,from Vietnam. I came to the U.S. in 2000. I want to graduate college and become a pharmacist when i grow up. I enjoy play volleyball, tennis, using the internet, reading, and hanging out with my friends.
A vacation i've had was this summer, i went to Orange County, California with my uncle to visit some relatives. I went to Orange hill to see all the city lights at night , Disney downtown, Hollywood, City walk, and i also rode a boat all the way out towards the pacific ocean and saw sea lions. My dream vacation is to Paris France! I want to learn about their people, language, agriculture and daily life stuff. I want to visit the sceneries and try their food. I also want to visit the Eiffel Tower.


View Phuong's Vacation in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Hey this blog is so freakin awesome. I didn't know you wanted to be a pharmacist. I wanna be a Doctor so maybe you'll get a prescription slip from me. LOL :)
    Peace

    ReplyDelete